Step 1 of 7
Guelph Police Service Special Duty
Special Duty Officers are available to provide a police presence at a variety of functions such as:
- Community Events
- Weddings and Banquets
- School Events
- Sport Events
- Traffic Control
- Wide Load Escorts
- Film Shoots
- Business Security
Terms to be considered when applying for Special Duty Officers:
- Events must be within the City of Guelph.
- A 3-hour minimum charge per officer and administrative fee, applies for all events.
- Special Duty request is to be submitted one week prior to event.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy in effect.
- The number of officers required for Special Duty will be assessed by Special Duty Co-ordinator.
- Where a client makes an application less than five days from the Special Duty, there will be a fifty dollar ($50.00) administrative fee added to those normally charged.
Special Duty Requests will ONLY be processed MON-FRI 8am to 4pm.
Special Duties will only be offered to
officers once the invoice is paid in full.